hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, July 05, 2004
Monday, July 05, 2004
I won't repeat my initial starting statement here since it's..written as my title..haha..kk..just some random stuff to start off my day today..argh! Lots of maths tuition homework undone..how am I to face Mdm Lee later on? Haiz..should have said I'm busy today..but that would be dishonesty..haiz..now I have to go for maths tuition..then get criticized by her again..then running down to ballet class which I can't attend due to my arm..coming back at about 10 pm, pack bag, do other necessary and unnecessary stuff before hitting bed..what a nice day I've got..totally eventful too..
I'm not photogenic. Why do ppl say I am? But will my new hairstyle make me more photogenic? Heh..it just made me look so so decent and...so young!!People's gonna think I'm like..sec 1? Even with my previous hairstyle, many ppl thought I was Sec 2..well..whatever I look now, it's too late to change it unless I wear a wig to school..not that my new hairstyle is bad..maybe I'll just go bald..but then, I'll freeze in the cold.
Why do ppl go to bed?
Because the bed won't go to them. Duh.
Whatever. Bah! I talk too much pointless stuff.
- #67
To Mdm Nora, Mrs Tay and Miss Yong (however you spell your name): Congrats!!
To sec 3s: Don't worry, won't keep you in the dark for long, we will have a nice talk with you ppl after school on Wednesday. Please understand our decisions..